Girls on the Run Southern Maryland is partnering with Girls on the Run Orland to offer entery spots into the SOLD OUT 2018 Disney Princess Half Marathon on February 25, 2018.
GOTR SoleMates running the Disney Princess race will be responsible for meeting the fundraising minimum of $850 (with 50% of the minimum met by November 1st ).
GOTR SoleMates participating in the Disney Princess Half Marathon will receive:
- Guaranteed registration for the Disney Princess Half Marathon
- GOTR SoleMates technical shirt and cinch bag
- Pre/Post race meet-up tent with a gear check for your belongings and a continental breakfast
- An easy to use personal fundraising page with fundraising tips & support
- Training plans written for people of various run or run/walk experience written by Kristin Armstrong
- Weekly group fun run hosted by Track Shack
- Access to discounted hotel rooms
- 1-Day 1-Park Magic Your Way® Ticket
- All the benefits provided by runDisney
Running for purpose – Your efforts allow more girls to be joyful, healthy and confident through running!
Interested in signing-up? Email Kristine Hall.
This program is an $850 minimum fundraising commitment and we do require SoleMates to fulfill their commitment. 50% of the minimum must be met by November 1st . When a runner submits their registration, they agree to the deadlines for raising funds, and agree to have their credit card charge if they do not meet the deadlines. GOTR must collect the full fundraising commitment from each participant. SoleMates are required to provide their own transportation to Orlando. The first 10 SoleMates to reach their fundraising goals receive a free hotel night at Disney's All Star Resort.